1. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?
2. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?
3. Welcome to China.
4. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you.
5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here.
6. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you. 7. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
1. How do I address you?
2. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?
3. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip?
4. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you.
5. Do you need to get back your baggage?
6. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?
7. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.
1. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FU